Monday, May 23, 2011

A Message on a Sign



We are elated, no doubt! Let's answer some questions, shall we?

How far along are you?
About 11 weeks

How long have you known?
Since the second week of April

When is the due date?
December 13, 2011

The babies will be how far apart in age?
About 22 months

Was this planned?
You betcha

What are you thinking?
That we want a large family, and God's grace is enough for us

Have you been to the doctor?
Yes, and I am making sure to convey my wishes that this pregnancy goes differently than the previous one (because I am not going to doctor appointments every week or so!)

How are you doing thus far?
Exhausted, somewhat nauseous, ravenous, emotional, but otherwise great! This first trimester is going so much better than my first trimester with Aolani (where I was miserably sick nonstop). I have not vomited from this pregnancy yet. If I feel queasy, I eat and feel better. If I have a headache, I sleep and feel better. Ricky always feeds us girls toast in bed before rising in the morning, which helps. When I was pregnant with Aolani, I craved Italian food, specifically marinara sauce. With this one, I crave all bad food that I avoid - fried food or sugar. But, I do resist. Except for that large order of waffle fries from Chick-fil-A ;)

This is why I have become so slack and late on my blog posts! I have been resting a lot, going to bed early, and end up with very little computer time. I am hoping to regain some energy with the second trimester.

More stories to follow...