Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Flying and Spinning

  • Sorry this is so late -- I need a whole week just to recuperate from vacation!
  • Aolani's updates: saying look and lock, walking farther distances (like across a room), eating like a pig (she has molars all around now and uses them!), flirts with everyone...
  • In case you can't read Aolani's shirt, it reads I get my good looks from my dad :)
  • We went to a butterfly exhibit at an arboretum last week in Cincinnati. We loved it, but I think Aolani was more enthralled with all of the other toddlers running around than by all the Brazilian butterflies flying all around us!
  • At a cookout and waiting on her beef dog and beans...
  • Reading a new book in my old bubble-suit!

  • I frequently catch her sitting in front of the washer/dryer, watching it spin, banging on the door, squealing with excitement, and saying washer while pointing at it :)
  • Verse to memorize this week: 2 Corinthians 12:10 ~ That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.