Friday, June 11, 2010

Confessions of a...

... I don't know how to describe myself, but ""teenage dram queen" is not very accurate ;) I kept trying to think of something witty and cute, but I got nothing. Oh, well.

Anyway, I have one more confession I meant to add to the others in my last big post but forgot. It is that I like...

NFL Football.

This is my new, refined acquirement since last year. I am actually anxious for the season to begin (and I even tried to grasp the draft)! Here's a shocker: I like the NFL better than college football. Why? To answer simply, it's the skill involved. I have to overlook the grand displays of pride and the money involved, but if you watch, you can find humility, teamwork, kindness, among other admirable qualities.

Ricky was so excited about this (my liking football) that he even wrote a poem about it for me on this past Valentine's Day. He consented to share it, once I obtained copyright permission ;) [If you click on the word poem, it should appear.]