Monday, March 27, 2023

Healing Journey Update 14

Click here to see the entire timeline. 

2/24 Attend a dinner gathering and my stomach quickly becomes upset (intense cramps and nausea). After retreating to the bathroom to address this, I return to normal and pain flees within a few minutes  

3/14 My hips are getting noticeably stronger when exercising; my bladder strength has improved (don’t need to wear underwear at night); returned to the improvements I noted at the end of this past August (plus being off the pharmaceutical drugs entirely!) 

3/26 My arm goes numb (but hurts), but pain leaves and feeling returns after attacking it for half an hour 

3/27 The body of my youngest child is beginning to respond to my commands and authority 

*As He is, so am I (1 John 4:17)!  Resurrected to new life! I am more than a conqueror, an overcomer, triumphant and victorious! It is written!!