Sunday, October 30, 2022

Healing Journey Update 10

Click here to see the entire timeline. 

—Not to make excuses, but I apologize for the delay in updating! Adding in buying and selling a home to our normal schedule has been 😳😅

9/28 Meet a Brazilian woman who was instantaneously healed of an extremely rare and serious, genetic, neurological disease earlier this year and is still being progressively healed (incredible story) 

10/3 I have not taken any drugs in a month! There has been struggle this past month; I don’t feel free to write about it yet as it continues and I refuse to give the enemy any footholds using my words! Still learning how to keep the ground I’ve taken back! 

*Saying something that isn't yet visible in the physical might look like a lie, but to say something that's a fact in the physical realm but not true in the spiritual is the real lie. 

10/5 The painting of the vision from 3/22 is complete! And beautiful! Here is the pdf of the actual 18"x24” acrylic painting.  

10/9 Ricky and I both realize that Holy Spirit has been sharing foreknowledge with us! 

10/14-27 Embark on first road-trip without prescription drugs and make it two weeks; nerves in legs feel stronger 

10/15 No more seatbelt in wheelchair! 

*My confidence first began when I had become convinced that this was Truth and I wasn’t going to budge, yet I was hesitant that I would be able to get rid of all unbelief and therefore access my healing in the physical realm. Even though I was sure physical healing was accomplished at the whipping post, I was constantly unsure if changes were really happening in my body. Despite doubting myself, I moved forward because Truth must be acted on. Then, my confidence shifted slightly. I knew that if I could persevere in believing and doing my routine, His faithfulness to His Word and promise would bring it to pass. But a couple months ago, my confidence shifted again. The more buddy-buddy I become with Holy Spirit and the closer we grow and unite, the more I can distinguish His voice and see His intimate involvement in me. Holy Spirit really is my Helper! I don’t have to worry about possible unbelief lurking somewhere or hoping that I can persevere and not grow weary, I can trust Him to help me (not to do it for me but to reveal, strengthen, and fill in the gaps)!