Thursday, July 8, 2021

May 2021

  • Activities, besides the normal, during the month of May: We had our Mexican friends and their families over for dinner; completed our science project growing corn and beans (Aolani especially loved it); Aolani has her first local friend spend the night; my friend Teresa comes up from Florida to visit for several days; Ricky takes the older kids to a JAARS Day and on a small plane ride; my parents come visit for a few days and celebrate Morgan’s birthday party; we go get to go to a Mexican birthday party (with four piƱatas!); neighbors come over for dinner twice; and, we get to go to a park in Charlotte to pray for people. 
  • We meet and become friends with a neighbor family (the parents are a decade younger but with four little kids already!) The mom said that God has opened her ears to understand me when I talk… what an answer to prayer! Praise God for the A family!
  • School verses: Aolani and Micaiah — I let the kids take a break from memorization for May and June (after memorizing Paul Revere’s Ride ;)
  • Verses I memorized: Ephesians 1:11-14