- Three weeks ago Ricky's mom came for 10 days! :) We still did school, but the kids also got to go to parks, the library, the pool, and shopping. We also had our annual dentist appointments, went to the theater to see Pete's Dragon, and visited the Hot Springs!
- Our church had their annual pool party. When we returned, Micaiah wanted to give his life to Jesus (outside, where God could hear him better ;) He sat on my lap in the dark while we talked (Aolani helped ;). We were glad that Nonna was visiting and could share this special moment!
- Two weeks ago Nonna took the kids on a road trip for a few days. Meanwhile, I went to court with Ricky for half-a-day three days (I mostly read my kindle), we went on a date and saw Ben-Hur, and we had a little surprise party for a friend who turned 30. Nonna left the day after returning with the kids, and my mom came to visit for a few days that same day. We had a housework day and pizza/movie night, and we went out the other day to IKEA and visit an old family friend with dementia (kids first time in a nursing home). The next day we had small group at our house after going to church (Micaiah had his first communion) and my mom left.
- Micaiah refused to go into the girls' bathroom with Aolani and Nonna because "then I'll be voting for Hillary Cwinton!!"
- Aolani picked out a sweet black baby doll and excitedly told us, "Look! She has dark skin, dark eyes, and dark hair just like me!" ;)
Micaiah loves puzzles and completed this ages 8+ puzzle after a few days :)
They've both grown so much in their love of the water
showing us his first lego toy (Star Wars) that's not a duplo
Hibiscus tea party
dressing up after watching Princess and the Frog
- School verses: Micaiah -- Colossians 3:15, Ephesians 4:25 ; Aolani -- Psalm 1
- Verses to memorize lately: 2 Corinthians 5:3