Thursday, April 10, 2014

On the Move

  • The past week was busy -- my friend, Teresa, left over the weekend (but we have lots of good memories thankfully); Ricky's parents visited and we had a brunch with our Romanian friends, so they could finally meet; and, my mom returned on my birthday this past week (we celebrated with a coffee cake, the card game Bohnanza, and Studio C's new season).
  • Micaiah woke up vomiting :( He took two naps today and seems to be in good spirits despite an upset tummy.
  • Aolani says so many hysterical things, and I just cannot get them down -- ugh :( Here's the only one I remember: After feeling Ricky's hair, she informs me, "Daddy's hair is like sprinkles!"
Spaghetti
  • Verse passage to memorize over the next few weeks: 1 Timothy 1:15-7 ~ Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.