- I started particulates on Monday, which is exciting but regimented.
- Podiatrist: I have a pre-ulcer on the bottom of my right foot. We are keeping it well-padded while we figure out the next step in treating the cause (a peroneal nerve spasm in my calf that is keeping my foot out-turned and putting pressure on abnormal spots on my foot).
- Miscarriage: I got another ultrasound yesterday, which showed that I still have a long way to go and a lot more bleeding to do -- all of the placenta is still in there, along with some baby-body pieces. But, I feel fine (just tired from losing so much blood). Anyway, I ordered some more particulates to help induce miscarriage and dissolve all remaining biological formations. My OB/Gyn is fine with that; he is very kind and patient with me. So, we'll see...
- After dinner most nights, Ricky and the kids play "hide 'n' seat" ;)
- Dressing up on All Saints' Day -- a gypsy and squeaky dinosaur :)
- At a ropes' course park:
Picnic with a gorgeous mountain view
- Verse to memorize this week: Colossians 3:9 ~ Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices