Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Dancing Wonder

  • Last week, my hired help was on vacation. Several other friends and back -up were unfortunately unable to help as well. Yet, Ricky had a week off from court. So, I "hired" Ricky ;) We'll just leave it at -- we're alive. We had some friends come over this weekend for a little birthday party, a fireworks show in town, golf driving range, life... We took watermelon, Frisbee, and sparklers to the Independence Day fireworks show. It was so good and the kids had  a blast running around in the rain, jumping in puddles, eating, playing, and staying up late!
  • Micaiah's antics: woke me up one morning by showing me his six-pack and counting perfectly from one to eleven; called the compartments/holes in the waffles waffle bones; asked me if one of our weekend guests was staying forever; and, kept yelling during the fireworks show "So awesome!"
  • Aolani's antics: informed me, "When I grow up I want to be a kangaroo… No a superhero… No Tigris!" (from Kung Fu Panda); is really into coloring, drawing animals, and making cards; writes "I U" on everything; and, said that we needed to throw the sparklers in the sky to make fireworks ;)
  • School verse: Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
  • Verse to memorize this week: Psalm 40:14-5 May all who want to take my life be put to shame and confusion; may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace. May those who say to me, “Aha! Aha!” be appalled at their own shame.