Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sibling-Togetherness

  • Ricky flew to Chicago to visit his brother for several days. He had a blast and is home now :) He is very overloaded with work right now :( I stayed at home (on "lock-down") the entire time he was gone, but my mom took the kids out twice. Here are a few pictures from his trip:
The view from Robby's workplace
Robby
Ricky saving the city from The Bean
They enjoyed a Chicago Cubs baseball game (Ricky especially loved Wrigley field) and a Chicago Fire soccer game. They also had fun using the Uber car taxi service ;)
  • One night last week, Superwoman came over, and we watched Moms' Night Out. It provided good laughter. I definitely recommend the movie :) It was the first time we hung out without any kids!
  • Measurements: Aolani -- 41.5" tall and 37 lbs; Micaiah -- 37" tall and 28 lbs




I'm not sure which one is talking and which one is listening ;)



They often pile all their toys in the corner, section it off with bins, and call it their "house" :)

They were pretending to be married (she is wearing my dress-up ballerina costume)!
  • Verse passage I memorized completely now but want to take time to review: Revelation 21:1-7 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.