Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Budding and Building

  • Ricky's parents came to visit over the weekend and celebrate his birthday, which was last week. We went to Biltmore Estate one day (mainly to see their flower gardens in bloom) and installed the dryer. [I forgot the softness of clothes after being dried! Luxury.]


Ricky's parents have a stroller that they used for Aolani. {When it is just us four, I usually wear the baby and hold Aolani's hand while she walks beside me. Ricky pushes me. However, if we are going to a restaurant, we leave Micaiah in the car seat and put it (him) on my lap to carry.}

  • Verses to memorize (last and still) this week: Romans 1:16-7 ~ For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes -- the Jew first and also the Gentile. This Good News tells us how God makes us right in his sight. This is accomplished from start to finish by faith. As the Scriptures say, “It is through faith that a righteous person has life.”